Returning for its fifth year, the MadWorld technical communication and content strategy conference is set for April 2-5, 2017, taking place at the Hard Rock Hotel in downtown San Diego’s iconic Gaslamp Quarter. Attended by technical writers, documentation managers, and content strategists from all over the world, MadWorld gives you the chance to learn from the best, network with peers, take home best practices and stay informed on the latest trends and technologies.
We’re excited to announce the full schedule and speaker lineup for MadWorld 2017, as well as details for the Advanced Training Workshop! The conference features 40 sessions, more than 20 expert speakers, and three special networking events throughout the conference. We’re bringing the best of the best to San Diego, and our speakers are eager to share their best practices, highlights, and experiences with MadWorld attendees.
“Amazing conference, I had high expectations and you exceeded them across the board. You have reason to be proud of what you have built; product, environment, team, and community.”
– Barbara Einarsen, MadWorld 2016 Attendee | Verint
Official Schedule Now Available
Access the full conference schedule with session descriptions, speaker lists with bios, and other details of the upcoming MadWorld conference. We’ve packed the conference with 40 informative sessions and case studies, with sessions covering a broad range of topics such as:
- Tips for Enhancing Your Authoring Experience
- Best Practices for Creating Policies and Procedures
- Harnessing the Power of MadCap Flare’s Stylesheet Editor
- Getting Started with Agile
- Using Proxies in MadCap Flare
- Multi-authoring Tips and Tricks
- MadCap Flare & Git, A Love Story
- And many more!
The schedule also includes details for the Advanced Training Workshop, featuring two tracks to give attendees the chance to take home more advanced tips and best practices to implement the very next day. To view the entire schedule and lineup, click here.
Full Speaker Lineup and Bios Available
Every year, we look to bring the best of the best to the MadWorld audience, and next year is no different. Take a look at our stellar lineup of speakers, as well as their bios:
- Alan Williamson, Security Consultant | Senetas Corporation
- Cheryl Landes, Technical Communications Consultant | Tabby Cat Communications
- Chris Steele, Software Product Manager | PASCO scientific
- Daniel Ferguson, Founder & President | Smart Output
- Denise Kadilak, Information Architect/Team Manager | Blackbaud
- Denise Peña, Senior Technical Writer | Blackbaud
- Jacob Moses, Technical Writer | Rainmaker Digital
- Karen Miller, CMS Specialist | Competitive Capabilities International
- Lindsay Vannarsdall, Documentation Manager | Data Innovations, LLC
- Margaret Hassall, Manager, Technical Publications | Computershare Technology Services
- Matthew Ellison, Director | UA Europe
- Mike Hamilton, VP Product Evangelism | MadCap Software
- Mike Kelley, Principal Information Developer | inContact
- Morgan Hancock, Technical Writer | Bazaarvoice
- Neil Perlin, President | Hyper/Word Services
- Nita Beck, Owner, Technical Communications Strategist | Nita Beck Communications
- Oliver Howell, Head of Technical Communication | Avaloq Innovation
- Paul Pehrson, Certified Flare Trainer and Consultant | DocGuy Training
- Robert Plano, Owner | RJP Consulting, LLC
- Scott DeLoach, CEO | ClickStart
- Thomas Bro-Rasmussen, Owner | Lokomatik
Register Early for BIG Savings!
Don’t forget! This year, you can save $700 on conference packages and $300 on the full-day advanced training workshop (following the main conference) when you register by November 30, 2016.
Need a place to stay? A special conference room rate has been secured at the conference hotel – the Hard Rock Hotel – as well as the Klimpton Hotel Solamar in the Gaslamp area.
Got any questions about MadWorld, registration, or the schedule? Reach out to us at email@example.com. See you next year in San Diego!