As more and more users are identifying needs for a single solution for print and online content, MadCap Software is offering both a webinar and online class focused on migrating content from Adobe® FrameMaker® to MadCap Flare.
Join Denise Kadilak, Team Manager and Information Architect at Blackbaud Inc. for a free webinar, Migrating from Adobe® FrameMaker® to MadCap Flare: Preparation and Processes on January 29, 2014 at 10:00 am Pacific Standard Time.
After 11 years working in Adobe® FrameMaker® (five of those years in structured FrameMaker®), Blackbaud determined the increasing demands on the documentation team – content shared between six overlapping product lines – required a move to a more efficient, topic-based authoring environment with MadCap Flare.
Denise’s webinar will focus on:
- Overview of the migration process
- How FrameMaker® content was prepared prior to the migration
- The import process in MadCap Flare
- What cleanup was required in Flare after the migration
- You’ll also learn how implementing MadCap Flare increased Blackbaud’s content reuse and allowed granular-level control of output at the paragraph, topic, TOC, and target levels.
Register for Migrating from Adobe® FrameMaker® to MadCap Flare: Preparation and Processes here.
For more in-depth instruction, sign up for our web-based Migrating from FrameMaker® to Flare Training Course on January 23-24, 2014.
This course, taught by MadCap Software Product Evangelist Jose Sermeno, uses a combination of lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on practice sessions to explain the migration process. By the end of the course, you will have the skills you need to move your FrameMaker® documents to Flare and develop print and online documentation.
Register for our Migrating from FrameMaker® to Flare Training Course here.