MadCap Software is excited to announce the latest release of MadCap Flare.
Flare 7 redefines the industry again with advanced authoring features, expanded content management support and compliance for government accessibility standards. With this latest release, MadCap Software remains committed to satisfying the technical communication needs of our customers throughout the world representing thousands of companies across dozens of industries.
Flare 7 now features:
- Direct SharePoint and Subversion integration
- External resources mapping (no source control required)
- Vector graphic support for EPS, PS and SVG files
- Built-in equation editor supporting Mathematical Markup Language (MathML)
- QR Code generation (bridge the gap between print and online/mobile documentation)
- Enhanced track changes workflow
- CHM Import and Remote CHM Linking
- Table row sorting and merging
- Improved review and contribution workflow with new MadCap Contributor
- Accessibility support for 508 Compliance and WCAG
- Plus much, much more!
What the community is saying about Flare 7:
“With change tracking and enhanced table functionality among its many new features, we see Flare 7 as further vindication of our decision to migrate from Adobe FrameMaker.” -Dr. Adrian Morse, Picis, Inc.
“Flare 7 is easily the most versatile and capable authoring tool that I’ve used. MadCap clearly listens to their customers, and their support is second to none.” -David Lee, Sage Ltd.
“Flare is already the best information development tool out there, and now it’s the leader of the pack in accessibility.” -Eddie VanArsdall, founder of VanArsdall InfoDesign
“MadCap Flare 7 addresses the needs of very small to global-scale companies.” -Ed Marshall, founder of Marshall Documentation Consulting
To learn more about the many new feature of Flare 7, visit:
To download your free trial, visit: