THE MADWORLD WORLDWIDE LEARNING
CONFERENCE RETURNS TO SAN DIEGO APRIL 13-15, 2014!
That’s right! It is time to submit your presentation proposals for next year’s MadWorld 2014 Worldwide Learning Conference.
Time is of the essence. The deadline to submit your proposals in July 31, 2013, and speakers are required to submit a minimum of three (3) presentations for consideration.
MadWorld 2013 sessions included:
- Make Your Content Findable Through Search
- Indexing for Multiple Outputs
- Towards Flow-Based User Assistance – keeping users “in the zone”
- Managing Multiple Projects and Outputs in a Translation Environment
- Quit Working So Hard: An Introduction to Single-Source Documentation
- Rapidly Prototyping a Flare Project
- Better, Cheaper, Faster – The Power of Controlled Language in User Assistance
- And many more
To submit your proposals, visit:
MadWorld 2014 is the premier technical communication and content strategy conference for technical writers, documentation managers and content strategists. Join us in San Diego and “step behind the ropes” at the stylish music-themed Hard Rock Hotel for a learning conference with industry thought leaders, company representatives and MadCap Software product evangelists. Network with your peers, share insights, meet MadCap staff, and enjoy nightly events with some genuine San Diegan hospitality.
After a wildly successful MadWorld 2013, be sure to register early as this event will sell out!