Whether you are creating Help systems, eLearning content, knowledge bases, user guides or policies & procedure manuals, our software products allow users to create, manage and publish content to a variety of print, desktop, online and mobile formats and in multiple languages. Using a common native XML-based architecture, our entire line of software products seamlessly integrate with one another, for a complete, end-to-end project workflow solution.
Authoring & Publishing
The most complete technical authoring and publishing solution for web,
desktop, mobile and printed documentation.
Create, manage and publish:
- Knowledge bases
- Online policy and procedure manuals
- Software documentation, including online Help with context sensitivity
- Print-based user manuals, employee handbooks and illustrated guides
- Hardware and maintenance manuals, and more
MadCap Contributor makes it simple and easy for anyone in your organization to review and contribute content to your documentation.
- Contribution — Subject matter experts and casual content contributors can add content quickly and easily
without the need for any technical knowledge of professional authoring.
- Review — Subject matter experts and managers can review, edit and annotate content using pre-defined Flare
templates, allowing them to focus on content rather than formatting or project styles.
Increase project efficiency and consistency with powerful analytic tools.
- Issues — Find broken links, duplicate
styles, duplicate TOC and outline items,
topics not in selected TOC or outline,
- Used and Unused Items — Snippets, topics, styles, variables, map IDs, and images
- Suggestions — Snippets, variables, index keywords, new styles, writing structure, web and PDF accessibility
Translation & Localization
Eliminate the risk of losing valuable content and formatting between authoring
and translation using the industry's first truly integrated authoring and Translation
Memory eXchange tool.
- Manage content and multiple project files for translation with Project Packager
- Utilize full Translation Memory eXchange (TMX) support
- Run statistical reports showing detailed file translation information
- Import and translate content created in DITA, Microsoft Word, RTF, TXT, XML, HTML and more
- Integrates with MadCap Flare, Contributor, Capture, and Mimic
MadCap Mimic is an easy-to-use software simulation and multimedia tool that lets you create fully interactive movies, videos, simulations, presentations and tutorials of software or systems.
- Create Help, eLearning, technical support, and sales & marketing videos and simulations
- Output to HTML5, MP4, WebM, Microsoft® Silverlight®, XPS, Adobe® Flash®, AIR™, PDF and Mimic Movie Format
- PowerPoint® (.ppt and .pptx) file import
- Integrates with MadCap Lingo, Flare,
Capture, edit and enhance images from your computer screen.
Create, manage and publish:
- Capture, edit, add text, and add other special effects to any image or screen capture
- Integrates with MadCap Lingo, Flare, and Mimic
MadCap Pulse is the only documentation-centric social collaboration platform that enables technical authors to create a complete social layer around their documentation in order to connect, collaborate and share knowledge with authors, employees and customers.
Use MadCap Pulse to:
- Improve collaboration and share knowledge
- Discuss confidential or project-specific topics through the use of groups
- Connect with customers or employees
- Follow experts or individuals as they relate to other topics
- Attach documents or other files not included in the documentation set
- And much more