Whether you are creating Help systems, eLearning content, knowledge bases, user guides or policy & procedure manuals, our software products allow users to create, manage and publish content to a variety of print, desktop, online and mobile formats and in multiple languages. Using a common native XML-based architecture, our entire line of software products seamlessly integrate with one another, for a complete, end-to-end project workflow solution.GET STARTED ON A FREE 30-DAY TRIAL
Topic-based Authoring, Publishing and Content Management
MadCap Flare is the most complete technical authoring and publishing solution for web, desktop, mobile and printed documentation, offering advanced features to maximize authoring efficiency and content reuse.
Create, manage and publish:
- Frameless search-friendly HTML5 online Help and traditional tripane Help with context sensitivity
- Knowledge bases and corporate intranets
- Policy guides, procedure manuals, software user guides and more
- API documentation
- Advanced, high-end print documents with CMYK support, vector graphics, OpenType Fonts and more
- Mobile-based content such as eBooks for eReaders and mobile devices
Cloud-based Publishing, Project and Content Management
MadCap Central is a powerful cloud-based platform for content and project management, hosting, build automation, task tracking, user permissions, team collaboration and more, all in one centralized location.
With MadCap Central, you can:
- Manage projects and content in a centralized hosted environment
- Host projects and content in the cloud safely and securely
- Track and manage tasks, assign user permissions and collaborate with teams
- Automate, manage and publish builds
- Use widgets to customize the dashboard
Subject Matter Expert Contribution and Review
MadCap Contributor makes it simple and easy for anyone in your organization to review and contribute content to your documentation.
- Contribution — Subject matter experts and casual content contributors can add content quickly and easily without the need for any technical knowledge of professional authoring.
- Review — Subject matter experts and managers can review, edit and annotate content, allowing them to focus on content rather than formatting or project styles.
Powerful Project Analysis and Reporting
MadCap Analyzer is a powerful project analysis and reporting tool that can help find and fix issues with your Flare projects.
- Find and Fix Issues — Find broken links, duplicate styles, duplicate TOC and outline items, topics not in selected TOC or outline, and more
- Identify Used and Unused Items — Snippets, topics, styles, variables, map IDs, and images
- Get Content Suggestions — Snippets, variables, index keywords, new styles, writing structure, web and PDF accessibility
Translation and Localization
MadCap Lingo is a robust computer-aided translation (CAT) tool and workflow management solution that can be used as a standalone translation tool or in conjunction with the translation of your MadCap Flare projects.
A translation workflow management solution for authors and document managers
- Superior workflow and review for documentation teams and translators
- Tight integration with MadCap Flare
A powerful computer-aided translation (CAT) tool for translators
- Multi-language support
- Translation memory support
- Terminology management
Interactive Demos, Videos, Tutorials and Software Simulations
MadCap Mimic is an easy-to-use software simulation and multimedia tool that lets you create fully interactive movies, videos, simulations, presentations and tutorials of software or systems.
- Create Help, eLearning, technical support, and sales & marketing videos and simulations
- Output to HTML5 (WebM and MP4 files) and Adobe® PDF®
- PowerPoint® (.ppt and .pptx) file import
- Integrates with MadCap Lingo, Flare, and Capture
Analytics, Reporting and Social Collaboration for Your Documentation
MadCap Pulse adds analytics & reporting, ratings and social collaboration to your documentation – three components used separately or together – to provide insight into how users use and interact with your content.
- Gain Insight with Powerful Analytics & Reporting
- Add Topic Ratings for Feedback on Content Quality and Helpfulness
- Improve Customer Satisfaction, Foster Communication and Reduce Support Inquiries by Adding a Self-servicing Community Support and Social Collaboration Layer to Your Published Documentation
Take Advantage of the Full Suite – The MadPak
A must-have for technical communicators, content developers and documentation specialists – the MadPak Professional Suite includes six fully integrated technical communication and content development tools for authoring & publishing, contribution & review, analysis & reporting and multimedia creation.
- MadCap Flare: Topic-based Authoring, Publishing and Content Management
- MadCap Contributor: Contribution and Review for Anyone in Your Organization
- MadCap Analyzer: Powerful Project Analysis and Reporting
- MadCap Lingo: Translation and Localization
- MadCap Mimic: Create Fully Interactive Demos, Videos, Tutorials and Software Simulations
- MadCap Capture: Makes it Easy to Capture, Edit and Enhance Images