Extend your authoring capabilities with a powerful cloud-based platform for content and project management, hosting, publishing, task tracking, user permissions, team collaboration and more, all in one centralized location.GET STARTED ON A FREE 30-DAY TRIAL
Cloud-based Publishing, Project and Content Management
Improve content quality, gain greater insight into tasks and production schedules, work collaboratively with teams and departments, and automate processes to further extend the authoring and publishing capabilities of MadCap Flare.
- Manage Projects and Content in One Centralized Location
- Host Projects and Content in the Cloud
- Track and Manage Tasks with Multiple Task Views
- Assign User Permissions to Control Access and Maintain Content Quality
- Collaborate with Teams to Manage Projects Efficiently
- Automate, Manage and Publish Builds Quickly and Easily
- Get Full Project Visibility with Customizable Dashboards and Widgets
- Scalable for Any Size Organization
MadCap Central Now Available
for Powerful Cloud-based
All-New Clean XHTML Output
The new output includes only clean XHTML files and removes MadCap-specific tags, as well as skins, search, navigation, or other extra features.
Pin Your Variables for Quick and Easy Access
Pin your favorite variables, making them quickly and easily accessible for future use.
Live Dynamic Preview Window for Your Output Including Print, HTML5 and More
Preview targets, topics, snippets and master pages as you work and make changes in the XML Editor.
Associate Conditions and File Tags to New Files
Easily associate conditions and file tags when adding new files to
Microsoft® Word Equations Converted to MathML on Import
Convert Office Math Markup Language (the format used in Word) to
MathML (the web standard and Flare format) on import.
Synchronization of Topic Title and TOC Entries
With the new system variables in Flare, you can now ensure that your
TOC entries are in sync with your topic titles.
Plus bug fixes, performance enhancements and more