MadCamp: MadCap's 4-Day Intensive Training Seminar
MadCamp, taught by a MAD Certified instructor, is ideal for both new and intermediate users looking to learn more about the powerful features of MadCap Flare and other MadCap Software products. The 4-day course covers a wide range of topics, including topic-based authoring, single-source publishing and formatting your content with cascading style sheets (CSS).
MadCamp was a blast and very instructive as well!
I've had a very good experience working with you
and Flare is a pleasure to use.
Samuel W. Vaughn | TimeShareWare
La Jolla, CA 9/23/2014 to 9/26/2014
9:00am - 5:00pm Daily
MadCamp Course Dates
"Just spent the best week at @MadCapSoftware at MadCamp! Wish it was two weeks long!"
- I've graduated from being a "skateboard user" to "sitting in the driver's seat of a Ferrari" in regards to my newly learned MadCap Flare skills.
- "It was the best four days of time that I've spent in many years".
- The money my company paid for me to attend was very well spent. I look forward to implementing my newly learned skills into past, current and future projects.
- I had several "Oh Wow" moments almost every day….
- If you ever have a company in the future trying to decide if they should spend the money or not for Flare training, please send them this email and feel free to have them call me. To do otherwise would be a disservice to someone using Flare.
"The more I work with Flare the more I am impressed with what it can do. MadCamp was a definite turning point for me and my team. I know it was a LOT of work for MadCap and Co., but the dividends it pays the students are tremendous."| Senior Technical Writer, Mitchell International, Inc. Read Case Study
"MadCamp was a blast and very instructive as well! I've had a very good experience working with you and Flare is a pleasure to use."| TimeShareWare
MadCamp will be held at MadCap's corporate offices in beautiful downtown La Jolla. Roughly a 25 minute drive from the San Diego International Airport and downtown San Diego, La Jolla provides an ideal, central location for first-time San Diego visitors.7777 Fay Avenue
La Jolla, CA 92037 View Map
The Empress Hotel:
The Empress Hotel is directly across the street from MadCap's offices, provides a continental breakfast, high speed internet access and exercise room, and is a short walk to the La Jolla Cove.
A corporate rate has been secured with the Empress Hotel for MadCamp. For reservations, contact the hotel directly at +1-858-454-3001, or toll free, at 888-369-9900 and identify yourself as a MadCamp attendee.
Best Western Inn by the Sea:
858-459-4461 or 1-800-462-9732
La Jolla Village Lodge:
858-551-2001 or 1-877-551-2001
For more information on hotels, restaurants and more in San Diego, visit http://www.sandiego.org.
A laptop with MadCap Flare v10.0 and higher installed; MS Word
Note: Please plan on arriving at the office at 8:45am the first day of MadCamp in order to complete your registration. A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided each day of the course. La Jolla is approximately 25 minutes away from the San Diego Airport.