MadPak Professional Suite Pricing
All product purchases include a 12-month Bronze-level Support and Maintenance Plan. To learn more about our Maintenance Plans, click here.
- Free Product Upgrades and Updates
- Unlimited Email Support
- Knowledge Base Access
- Forum Access
See below for additional perpetual license options, including:
- Enterprise Floating
Current Customer? Upgrade to the Latest Version of the MadPak Suite for Just $799.
If you are a current customer looking to upgrade, you can do so from any previous version for just $799. Click below to see what features and enhancements have been added to each release.
Take Advantage of Additional Licensing Options to Fit Your Organization
Subscription licensing available for all products (includes Bronze-level Maintenance).
Additional perpetual licensing options are also available for all products including the MadPak Professional Suite.
Have large number of users that need to use the software but only a subset that will be active at any given time? Our Floating License allows sharing across a pool of users by providing a single key that specifies the total number of users that can concurrently use the software.
- Includes bundled platinum maintenance (1, 2 and 3-year terms available)
- Completely flexible – unlimited installations/activations across company
- Each instance of the product launched will consume one concurrent seat
- Internet connection required to verify number of seats in use and available
Enterprise Floating License
Need more flexibility? An Enterprise Floating License provides all the advantages of our Floating License and supports image based distribution and eliminates the need to re-activate if machines are re-imaged.
- Enterprise image distribution of software to client machines
- Installation and activation on any number of servers accessed remotely by users
- Single activation--if a machine is re-imaged, there is no need to reactivate the product upon launch
Please contact sales to learn more about our additional licensing options.
A maintenance plan is the best way to ensure you have product updates and access to technical support resources when it matters most. Choose from two support plan options – Bronze or Platinum – and receive free upgrades and updates, unlimited email support, telephone support and more from our award-winning, in-house technical support team.