Location: Where It All Happens
Hard Rock Hotel San Diego
There’s something electric about being in the middle of it all. Hard Rock Hotel San Diego
puts you in the limelight with chic accommodations just steps from downtown and the
famed nightlife of the Gaslamp Quarter.
- Float: San Diego’s favorite rooftop lounge, with skyline views of San Diego’s stunning cityscape
- Maryjane’s: Serving classic American breakfast & lunch favorites with vintage flair
- Fitness Center: 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center & bike rentals to get around town
- Event Space: 40,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space
- 207: A great place for conversation over cocktails
- NOBU: Chef Nobu Matsuhisa legendary Japanese cuisine and cocktails
- Rock Spa: A full-service spa to help you relax after a long day at the conference
Note: Conference registration does not include hotel. To see what’s included with your conference
registration, click here.
What’s Included in My Conference Registration?
- All-Access Conference Pass for Sunday, April 2, Monday, April 3 and Tuesday, April 4
- Hospitality Lounge with Access to Technical Support Team Members During the Main Conference
- Mobile Conference App for Both Android and iOS (details coming soon)
Hosted Food and Drink at Each Evening Event
- Sunday Evening Welcome Event
- Monday Evening Networking Event
- Tuesday Evening Closing Event
A Full Breakfast and Lunch Buffet
- Monday and Tuesday During the Main Conference
- Coffee, Beverages and Snacks During All Conference Breaks
- Plus: A Conference Swag Bag with T-Shirt, Program Guide and Conference Giveaways and More
Map of Conference Layout
On behalf of the entire team here at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, we would like to welcome you! We look forward to providing a rock’n good time during your MadWorld Conference. We hope you’ll take the time to enjoy our many onsite amenities – our renowned Rooftop Lounge, Float, Maryjane’s, 207 Bar and our urban oasis, The Rock Spa. We are in the heart of historic Gaslamp District, where you can enjoy many bars, restaurants, shopping and activities that are unique to San Diego! Our team is here to ensure you have an authentic experience that Rocks!
Matt Greene | General Manager, Hard Rock Hotel San Diego
Take a look at the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego photo album.