Returning for its fourth year, the MadWorld technical communication and content strategy conference is slated for April 10-12, 2016, taking place on the shores of Mission Bay in beautiful San Diego, California.
“Only found one problem with #MadWorld2015, too many good sessions each hour to just pick one!” —PAUL PEHRSON @DOCGUY
We are thrilled to announce the full conference schedule and speaker lineup, as well as details for the Advanced Training Workshop following the main conference. Committed to providing our conference attendees with an unforgettable experience, we are employing the best of the best in the industry, highlighting cutting-edge tools, new technologies, best practices as well as hosted nightly events and networking opportunities.
Official Schedule Now Available
You can now access the full conference schedule with session descriptions, speaker list with full bios, as well as other details such as the conference location and the Hospitality Lounge where you can meet MadCap Software technical support team members.
Session highlights include:
- MadCap Flare for the Total Newbie: A Hands on Primer Getting Off the Ground in Flare
- Introducing CSS Flexbox Layout
- User Experience–Employing UX Concepts in Your Documentation
- Extending HTML5 Targets with jQuery
- Upgrading Legacy Projects to Handle Responsive Output (including Automatic Word™ Changes)
- Translations Workshop–How to Reduce Cost by 90% While Enabling New Markets
Several case study sessions, including:
- Getting Your Content in Mint Condition for Translation | TradeStation
- Creating a Knowledge Management System to Support Customer Advocacy | Express Scripts
- Using MadCap Flare in an Agile Software Development Life Cycle | eBay Enterprises
- Behind Bomgar’s Online Help: How We Used MadCap Flare to Improve SEO and User Experience | Bomgar
- And many more!
Plus, the Advanced Training Workshop sessions include:
- Hands-on with Source Control and MadCap Flare: Connecting and Working with a Project Using a Cloud Source Control Provider | Paul Pehrson, DocGuy Training
- Cutting-edge CSS | Scott DeLoach, ClickStart, Inc.
- Controlling Your Output: Getting Your Master Pages, Page Layouts, and Stylesheets to Play Nice| Matthew Ellison, UA Europe
- EMERGENCY! What Do You Do When Things Go Wrong? Troubleshooting Strategies from the Experts | Mike Hamilton, MadCap Software
Full Speaker Lineup and Bios Available
You can find the complete list of speakers below as well as their bios here:
- Andrea Maliska, Director, Product Education and Customer Experience | Conga
- Chris Steele, Engineer and Translation Manager | PASCO Scientific
- Daniel Ferguson, Certified Flare Instructor, Owner | Write Degree Communications
- Denise Kadilak, Information Architect and Team Manager | Blackbaud Inc.
- Ellis Pratt, Consulting Technical Communicator and Director | Cherryleaf
- Eric Shipman, Senior Technical Support Engineer | MadCap Software
- Homer Christensen, Content Architect | Conga
- Jessica Kreger, Technical Documentation Manager | TradeStation
- Jose Sermeno, Product Evangelist | MadCap Software
- Justin Brock, SEO Strategist | Bomgar
- Kevin Blackburn, Senior Manager Learning & Performance Improvement | Express Scripts
- Mary Beth Pozdol, Knowledge Director, W.H. Leary Company
- Matthew Ellison, Certified Flare Instructor, Director | AU Europe
- Mike Hamilton, VP Product Evangelism | MadCap Software
- Mio Kataoka, Education Content Manager | AppDynamics
- Neil Perlin, Certified Flare INstructor, Owner, HyperWord Services
- Paul Pehrson, Certified Flare Instructor, Owner | DocGuy Training
- Robert Hays, Technical Writer, eBay Enterprises
- Scott DeLoach, Certified Flare Instructor, CEO | ClickStart, Inc.
- Steve Pfeilsticker, Business Systems Analyst | Express Scripts
- Thomas Albert, Senior Technical Writer | Anaplan
- Thomas Bro-Rasmussen, Owner, Lokomatik
Don’t Miss Out on Early-bird Pricing!
You can save on both conference packages (Conference + Hotel and Conference Only) as well as the Advanced Training Workshop when you register by Friday, October 30, 2015. View all available packages and pricing discounts here.
For any questions regarding the conference, you can always reach a member of our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you next year in San Diego!