The MadWorld Technical Communication and Content Strategy Conference – now coming into its third year – brings together some of the best and the brightest in the industry.
The conference offers a unique learning experience for MadCap Software users, prospective users, and anyone in the industry looking to learn how companies are utilizing not only MadCap Software products, but general best practices for content strategy and development.
MadWorld 2015 Conference Speakers
Our notable lineup of speakers offers a diverse range of perspectives, representing industries that include biotech, eLearning, online commerce, software, technology, IT management, manufacturing, augmented reality, cybersecurity and more. Additionally, certified trainers and consultants will provide insight into their world, whether it is developing business cases for investing in technical documentation, or understanding the keys to success in managing your own business.
MadWorld speakers include:
- Nita Beck, MadCap Advanced Developer (MAD) Certified, Nita Beck Communications
- Lynn Carrier, Sr. Manager, Science Marketing Content, Illumina
- Una Cogavin, Director, Convert Write Consulting & Services
- Scott Deloach, Author, MadCap Flare Certified Developer’s Guide
- Allison Ellington, Sr Technical Communicator, Travelport
- Matthew Ellison, Director, UA Europe
- Daniel Ferguson, Owner, Write Degree Communications
- Lori Guillory, Team Lead, Technical Communications, Travelport
- Mike Hamilton, VP of Product Evangelism, MadCap Software
- Laura Hippert, Technical Support Engineer, MadCap Software
- David Hodgson, Automation Engineer, Keysight Technologies Inc.
- Catherine Horsfall, Owner, Warwick Technical Writing Services
- Denise Kadilak, Information Architect/Team Manager, Blackbaud
- Doug Logan, Lead Technical Writer, Sabre Corp.
- Paul Pehrson, Owner, DocGuy Training
- Neil Perlin, Owner, Hyper/Word Services
- Laurie Pulido, President, eLearning Innovation LLC
- Angela Richer, Sr. Manager, Documentation and Localization, Autotask Corporation
- Tony Self, Director, HyperWrite
- Jose Sermeno, Product Evangelist, MadCap Software
- Chris Steele, Engineer, PASCO scientific
- Paul Stoeklein, Documentation Manager, MadCap Software
- Derek Warren, Pr. Information Developer, Venafi, Inc.
You can view the full speaker list along with bios here.
Other conference highlights include:
- The Hospitality Lounge for one-on-one technical support
- Special nightly networking events
- The all-new Advanced Training Workshop following the conference
A New Venue for 2015
We are excited to welcome new and past MadWorld attendees to the beautiful Catamaran Resort Hotel & Spa on the shores of Mission Bay. The venue offers world-class conference space, is centrally located just a 15 minute drive from the airport, and provides one incredible backdrop for our nightly networking events.
To learn more about the venue, click here.
Register By December 31 and Save $100
Time is running out to save on your conference registration. Two packages are available — Conference + Hotel and Conference Only — so be sure to see which package makes the most sense for you.
To learn more about our packages, visit our Conference Registration page.
For any questions regarding the conference, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +1 (858) 320-0387.