It’s coming back…and it’s going to be AWESOME. Check out the new teaser trailer to see why.
Returning to San Diego April 13-15, 2014, the MadWorld Worldwide Learning Conference features four tracks of learning, with session topics ranging from single sourcing, to content strategy to SEO to translation project management. Also included in the schedule are two panel discussions, case study presentations, as well as a designated “tools agnostic” track for anything techcomm related.
And what would a MadCap conference be without music-inspired session titles to complement our incredible music-themed Hard Rock Hotel venue?
- We Built This City (aka Project): Building a Scalable Architecture for a Flare Project
- Conditional Conundrum: Drop In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)
- You Can’t Always Get What You Want – Unless You’re Illumina’s End-users
- Once, Twice, Three Times a Style Sheet: CSS3
And of course…
To view the full conference agenda, click here.
Start Planning for April
There is no shortage of things to do and see in San Diego, so come early or extend your stay a few days! Conference + Registration packages include three nights stay at the Hard Rock Hotel.
- Sunday, April 13 – Check-in and registration
- Monday, April 14 – Keynote + Day 1 Sessions + Evening Event
- Tuesday, April 15 – Day 2 Sessions + Closing Event
Conference + Hotel and Conference Only packages are limited in quantity. Register now before they sell out!
We hope to see you this April!
And in case you missed it, check out the MadWorld 2013 Recap here!