Our very first user conference, MadWorld 2013, was a smashing success! Thanks so much to our attendees, our presenters, and the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego for making MadWorld such a fun, educational, and unforgettable experience.

MadCap users ROCK!!!

For more photos, check out the MadWorld recap!

About The Author

Jennifer White

About Jennifer White

Jennifer White, a Product Evangelist at MadCap Software, has over 15 years of experience in writing, broadcasting, public speaking, marketing and social media management. Jennifer has also served as a social media manager, blogger, on-air host, writer and content provider for CBS Radio and Fox TV.

Last Modified: September 11, 2014

This entry was posted in Events, MadWorld. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments

• Paul Pehrson April 11, 2013 at 12:34 PM

LOVED MadWorld 2013! Even these awesome pictures don’t do it justice. If I could only pick one conference to attend next year, it would most certainly be MadWorld 2014. Thank you MadCap!

• Will Gaffga April 11, 2013 at 3:18 PM

I had a great time & learned a lot. I’m putting my request in for next year ASAP.

Hard Rock again? The hotel was great.

• David Ferriot David Ferriot April 11, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Glad to hear it! Yes, we’ll be back at the Hard Rock Hotel in April 2014.

• Nita Beck Nita Beck April 11, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Omigosh! I had the BEST time of any conference I’ve ever attended. I learned a lot, and I met a lot of wonderful people, both the terrific gals and guys from MadCap and all the MadCappers from around the country and the world. And those five gals (and Dave Gash, our honorary gal) whom I laughed and laughed with during our “name that attendee” parlor game on the last evening: well, I feel more than ever that I am part of a great community.

MadCap, I will be at MadWorld next year. Wild horses…

• Ellis Pratt April 12, 2013 at 5:44 AM

Congratulations on such a well run conference – I had a great time.

• Pamela Coca April 12, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Can’t wait for 2014…count me in guys!

• Julie Mitchelmore April 18, 2013 at 5:57 PM

I do believe you guys made tech comms cool! You absolutely outdid yourselves.

(And I’m quite prepared to fly from Australia in 2014 if I’m allowed out again!)

• Robert Hays April 20, 2013 at 1:18 PM

MadWorld was the best user conference I have ever attended. I truly appreciated all of the valuable information that was provided to the participants, and cannot wait to see everyone in 2014!

(Betting that the attendance doubles next year!)

Have Something to Say?